Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Impression Clicks from AAM to AEP

Community Advisor

Need to generate impression click reports in CJA, and need help in figuring out where is impression clicks captured & stored.

1. In which dataset does this generally get stored? (Sorry, I am not aware of AAM)

2. By any chance is this in AAM Realtime? If so, I cannot find d_event in the signals field.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @ChetanyaJain ,

As I understand your query, you are trying to search for AAM signals in CJA report to generate impression clicks report. If this is incorrect, please elaborate a bit more on your query and implementation.

AAM to AEP datashare is not on the basis of direct signals sharing, rather your AAM segments are shared over to AEP and this is near real-time data share for segment qualifying in real-time.

d_event is a signal which is of meaning in AAM but not for AEP/CJA. 

To be able to report this data effectively, please create segments within AAM based on the required parameters and then use them in CJA for reporting based on the clicks/impressions received.

I hope this helps!

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @ChetanyaJain ,

As I understand your query, you are trying to search for AAM signals in CJA report to generate impression clicks report. If this is incorrect, please elaborate a bit more on your query and implementation.

AAM to AEP datashare is not on the basis of direct signals sharing, rather your AAM segments are shared over to AEP and this is near real-time data share for segment qualifying in real-time.

d_event is a signal which is of meaning in AAM but not for AEP/CJA. 

To be able to report this data effectively, please create segments within AAM based on the required parameters and then use them in CJA for reporting based on the clicks/impressions received.

I hope this helps!

Regards

Ankita Sodhi