Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to upload data from Amazon redshift table into Audience Manager

Level 1

Hi All

I am very new to adobe audience manager and am in urgent need to help upload some data from an existing amazon redshift table into audience manager. I am unable to find any documentation that helps me understand the exact steps for this process, can you please help me.

P.S: For now I would like it to be a one time activity

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

I would review Audience Managers documentation for sending offline data via batch format.

Send Batch Data to Audience Manager Overview

This would involve exporting out data from your Redshift table into a file, with the correct syntax (name and rows) described in the above documentation. Once the file is ready, you'd upload to the Adobe Audience Manager S3 bucket for your Organization.

If you don't have an S3 bucket set up yet, please see this reply here: Re: AAM Admin 'admin.demdex.com' will not load.

Regards,

Shane Nielson

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Kunal,

Can you post this under AAM Thread? Adobe Audience Manager

Thank You

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

I would review Audience Managers documentation for sending offline data via batch format.

Send Batch Data to Audience Manager Overview

This would involve exporting out data from your Redshift table into a file, with the correct syntax (name and rows) described in the above documentation. Once the file is ready, you'd upload to the Adobe Audience Manager S3 bucket for your Organization.

If you don't have an S3 bucket set up yet, please see this reply here: Re: AAM Admin 'admin.demdex.com' will not load.

Regards,

Shane Nielson

Level 10

Hey Kunal,

Were you able to resolve your query? Let us know if any further assistance is required.

Thanks,

Gaurang