Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Group DMP related

Level 3

Hi,

I wanted to know can I build a group DMP with AAM? If yes how can that be operated?

Do I have an option of creating different DMP for 2-3 lines of business and then collate all the required data into a single DMP.

If not then how can I provide the required access to the particular user in AAM?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello madhum20​,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

As per the description, I understand that you would like to opt for any of the below ways:

1. Merging data in AAM from 3 different business lines.

2. Merging data from 3 DMPs into 1 DMP.

I would like to update you that merging data 1 or more AAM accounts is not possible.

Within your AAM instance, you can have multiple datasources which will capture data from individual business units and within the same AAM instance, you can merge data from these three datasources as-n-when needed.

I hope this helps, please let me know for any additional question on the given matter.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello madhum20​,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

As per the description, I understand that you would like to opt for any of the below ways:

1. Merging data in AAM from 3 different business lines.

2. Merging data from 3 DMPs into 1 DMP.

I would like to update you that merging data 1 or more AAM accounts is not possible.

Within your AAM instance, you can have multiple datasources which will capture data from individual business units and within the same AAM instance, you can merge data from these three datasources as-n-when needed.

I hope this helps, please let me know for any additional question on the given matter.