Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Analytics data Integration into Audience Manager

Level 4

Hi,

I have setup adobe analytics and Audience manager both the tools in a web property using DTM

In Audience Manager, I have selected the option "Integrate with analytics"

Also checked Adobe Analytics Module.

Following Code I have added :

// Audience manager sample DIL Code

var _scObj = s_gi(s_account);

var rDil = DIL.create({
partner : "<AAM PARTENER ID>",
uuidCookie:{
name:'aam_uuid',
days:30
},
visitorService: {
namespace: '<MARKETING CLOUD ID>'
}
});

DIL.modules.siteCatalyst.init(_scObj, rDil, {
names: ['pageName', 'channel', 'campaign', 'products', 'events', 'pe', 'referrer', 'server', 'purchaseID', 'zip', 'state'],
iteratedNames: [{
name: 'eVar',
maxIndex: 75
}, {
name: 'prop',
maxIndex: 75
}, {
name: 'pev',
maxIndex: 3
}, {
name: 'hier',
maxIndex: 4
}]
});

how to confirm whether integration has worked or not  ?

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you've deployed both the Analytics and Audience Manager tools via DTM, you should see network requests for both those solutions on your web property. You can view these requests via the network tab in the browser's developer tools, or by using your favorite debugging plugin. To verify that the integration is working, you should first check to make sure you are seeing both network requests. After you've verified the network request, check to see if the data is available to you in Audience Manager. There are a few documentation links below that may help.

Main Documentation - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/c_sc_dil_intro.html

Analytics Data in Audience Manager - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/c_sc_data_as_traits.html

My knowledge of Audience Manager is limited to the integration implementation, so I apologize if my answer isn't detailed enough.  Let me know if there are additional questions and I'll check with some of our Audience Manager experts.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 10

Hi Ketansing,

The best way to integrate Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager is via server-side forwarding. Have a look at this documentation. To deploy server-side forwarding using DTM, you'd need to do the following:

• Contact customer care with the tracking servers being used by this implementation and ask them to enable server-side forwarding on the tracking servers
  • Ensure that your site has deployed Marketing Cloud ID Service (MCID)
  • Remove the Audience Manager Tool from DTM
  • Change you Analytics tool in DTM to be custom
  • Deploy the Audience Managment module inside the Analytics library
  • Test and deploy

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 4

Hi Jantzen,

Thanks for the quick response, I will surely follow the recommended method you mentioned above.

But currently how do I confirm if I deploy it with DTM and add Adobe Audience Manager tool in DTM.

How do I confirm whether the integration has worked or not? 

Thanks 

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you've deployed both the Analytics and Audience Manager tools via DTM, you should see network requests for both those solutions on your web property. You can view these requests via the network tab in the browser's developer tools, or by using your favorite debugging plugin. To verify that the integration is working, you should first check to make sure you are seeing both network requests. After you've verified the network request, check to see if the data is available to you in Audience Manager. There are a few documentation links below that may help.

Main Documentation - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/c_sc_dil_intro.html

Analytics Data in Audience Manager - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/c_sc_data_as_traits.html

My knowledge of Audience Manager is limited to the integration implementation, so I apologize if my answer isn't detailed enough.  Let me know if there are additional questions and I'll check with some of our Audience Manager experts.

Level 4

Hi Jantzen,

I will look into above links shared by you. And will you let you know if have any further queries.    

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Ketan Pardeshi

Level 10

That sounds great. Thanks for the question. 

Can you do me a favor and mark the reply that best answered your original question as correct? This way anyone else that finds this thread can quickly find the solution.

Level 10

You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help.

Level 10

Hi,

i'm moving the question to the new Adobe Audience Manager community. Hope to see your there!

Thanks,

Gaurang