Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Audience Manager integration with Adobe Marketing Cloud

Level 2

Hi,

I am new to Adobe marketing cloud. I want to know how can I integrate Adobe Audience manager with Adobe Campaign in order store campaign responses like (Email Opened, URL Clicked) into Adobe AAM and build segments and traits from there in AAM ?

I also need to know that how these segments and traits can be passed back to Adobe Analytics or Adobe Campaign/ Target to use them there?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

We recently implemented an Audience Share solution to share segments between Audience Manager & Adobe Campaign.

Your Adobe Consultant should be able to provide further details on this.

cheers,

Winston

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

The AAM/Campaign integration was on hold as of the end of last year. There were a few legal concerns that needed to be sorted out by the product and legal teams. You are welcome to check the status of this integration by contacting Customer Care.

Cheers,
Jantzen

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

We recently implemented an Audience Share solution to share segments between Audience Manager & Adobe Campaign.

Your Adobe Consultant should be able to provide further details on this.

cheers,

Winston

Level 3

Hi Jantzen,

Could you please let me know if the AAM/Campaign integration has been sorted out. If yes, could you please share the steps.

Thanks,Souradeep

Level 10

Hey Souradeep,

Is your problem resolved in integrating AAM with Adobe Campaign?

Best,

Gaurang

Level 2

Hey Gaurang,

Could you please help with sharing one complete integration steps between AEM > DTM/Launch > AAM > Adobe target > Adobe campaign,

Or Alternatively, if something related to that if you can share the list of Documentation, It would be really helpful.