Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Audience Manager Dashboard graph

Level 1

Hi,

I am new to Adobe Audience Manager and trying to implement AAM with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics.

For the same,  I am getting real time page visits and unique visits for the site. But in AAM dashboard, the Trait/Segment graph is not reflected even after proper mapping of Report suite in AAM. Can you help me why I am not getting graph populated in  AAM.

I tried it with local server.

Thanks,

suraj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Suraj,

As I have understood this issue: You have AA, AAM, and Target under one Marketing Cloud org. You created some segments from report suites in AA and then you shared those segments to Marketing Cloud so that you could see them in Profile and Audiences core service of Adobe Marketing Cloud or Experience Cloud as well as in AAM. Publish an Analytics audience segment

Now you can see data sources have been created for corresponding report suites, but there is still nothing in Trait and Segments ?

Could you check these things : 1. If the data source has been created in AAM for that report suite, if yes does it have integration code like this : {"suite":"report-suiteabc", "datacenter":"sin"} ?

2. The trait that you are looking at, what is the type of that trait ? Is it Report Suite Sync Trait being showin in AAM UI ?

3. Go to AAM UI > Analytics > Onboarding status report > search for that data source ID that was created from report suite, and click on Ok, and see if there is data that has been onboarded ?

Please do these checks and reply.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Suraj,

To resolve this problem I would like to about the following –

1. Is shared audience provisioned in your account?
  2. The segments created in Analytics are they shared with Marketing Cloud. Are you able to view them in Adobe Audience Manager (AAM)?
  3. Lastly, check the unused signal report in AAM reports to validate if signals are captured in AAM or not.

If you have created traits in AAM using Adobe Analytics signals, if so, then how?

Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 1

Thanks

I got the graph in AAM dashboard after two days and some graph after 15 days.

It is based on some time duration.

Level 10

Hi,

Can you help me with the graphs you were observing? What were the entities you were checking for reporting?

Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 1

As of now, I am just checking the number of hits and with parameters if passed in the URL.

The same parameter data is sent to the report suite for which the report is being generated. It is matching the rules which is defined in the traits if condition satisfies it will generate the graph for the same after two days.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Suraj,

As I have understood this issue: You have AA, AAM, and Target under one Marketing Cloud org. You created some segments from report suites in AA and then you shared those segments to Marketing Cloud so that you could see them in Profile and Audiences core service of Adobe Marketing Cloud or Experience Cloud as well as in AAM. Publish an Analytics audience segment

Now you can see data sources have been created for corresponding report suites, but there is still nothing in Trait and Segments ?

Could you check these things : 1. If the data source has been created in AAM for that report suite, if yes does it have integration code like this : {"suite":"report-suiteabc", "datacenter":"sin"} ?

2. The trait that you are looking at, what is the type of that trait ? Is it Report Suite Sync Trait being showin in AAM UI ?

3. Go to AAM UI > Analytics > Onboarding status report > search for that data source ID that was created from report suite, and click on Ok, and see if there is data that has been onboarded ?

Please do these checks and reply.