Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Workspace Scheduled Projects

Level 2

Hello,

Is there any way to quickly add additional recipients to multiple scheduled workspace project distribution lists instead of going into each scheduled project one at a time? I have 100+ scheduled projects and each time a new person comes on board I have to go into each one at a time to add the new person to the distribution list.

It would be VERY nice if I could create a group of users and then just use the group as the distribution list. The I could just update the group in one place that would carry over to all scheduled projects that use that group as the distribution list.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can create a Product Profile under Adobe Analytics product in Adobe Admin Console. Being an AA administrator you can share Workspace projects with the product profiles (users assigned to them).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can create a Product Profile under Adobe Analytics product in Adobe Admin Console. Being an AA administrator you can share Workspace projects with the product profiles (users assigned to them).

Community Advisor

Hi @RYJones,

@Andrey_Osadchuk has provided the approach for the most part, but something that makes this easiest is when you copy the permissions of an existing permission group to create your new group.  The beauty of this is you can also break out these groups at different permission levels for your reports - power users vs. just those you want just reading the reports.  Overall, using this approach will make your job a lot easier.  The only people you will NOT be able to easily put into these groups are the explicit email addresses you add into a particular project.

Jeff Bloomer

Level 2

Thank you @jeff_bloomer & @Andrey_Osadchuk 

It sounds like you have to be an AA Admin in order to utilize your solutions. Unfortunately I am not. Is there a way to do this for a lower level user?