Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Workspace resets column widths to default rather than where I saved them

Level 3

Hi

The problem occurs when I send PDFs. Also, after I save, close and open the workspace. In any case, the column width is back to default. It's a problem because the default column width is too broad and covers essential dimension information.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matias Klingsholm

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

just received a message by clientcare. the bug wil get fixed in the next maintenance release next month.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 3

I accidentally clicked "assumed answered" - I just wanted to make clear that this questions has not been answered. I still need help with this:)

Community Advisor

just saw the same issue - this is really a mess!! hope they get it fixed asap. will raise ticket to customer care ...

Level 1

We have the same issue .

It's funny because there are freeform tables in the same document that respect the widths and others that don't. It started to fail last Friday 19

Level 1

We are having the same problem!!!!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

just received a message by clientcare. the bug wil get fixed in the next maintenance release next month.