Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Workspace multiple breakdowns

Level 1

Hi there, 

I am looking to create a report that pulls a property showing only 1 breakdown, and then showing one breakdown underneath this. The default is 5 which I can't seem to change to 1 for all rows. Also I have to manually add the second breakdown to each row. 

I knew how to create this report quickly in Ad Hoc analysis but it seems like a very manual process in Workspace. 

I need this report to be sent to me each month so I don't have time to manually add and edit the breakdowns.

seales11_1-1618474490485.png

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you add a new Freeform table in the panel, click on the button "enable table builder". It will let you configure the breakdowns before the table gets populated with data (it works similar to Ad Hoc Analysis). Unfortunately, it's not so flexible in terms of the number of breakdowns, but may help you anyway.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you add a new Freeform table in the panel, click on the button "enable table builder". It will let you configure the breakdowns before the table gets populated with data (it works similar to Ad Hoc Analysis). Unfortunately, it's not so flexible in terms of the number of breakdowns, but may help you anyway.