Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Workspace csv Downloads

Level 8

Hello Adobe Community !

I have a question on the csv downloads from the workspace.

I can't manage to have all the data from my workspace in the CSV.

I figured out that not all vizualisations have a CSV on the download.

I also figured out that sometimes I need to "show" all the freeform Data from all my visualizations to get the right csv (but sometines it did't work)

Is this the normal behaviour ?

Kind regards,

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Mario,

As one of our friends mentioned that there is a simple and straight forward way to download the CSV files in Workspace (except data visualizations): Project --> Downlaod CSV

That being said, at times this download option doesn't work effectively (from my personal experience) if your Data-set is heavy and/or the Segments applied are little complex and data-heavy. In this case I would suggest to rely on the PDF File sent by the scheduler using the patch: Share --> Send File Now.

Hope this helps and Don't forget to like the comment

Thanks,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Analytics Architect ®

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Hi Mario,

There are two ways you can download a CSV from workspace. From the Left hand side > Project tab > Download CSV which pulls all the freeform data and visualization data counts (not graphs). And the other way, right click from any data table (from your Visualization data) > Download as CSV. For me both ways worked fine and didn't see any issues. You need to save workspace before you want to download as CSV.

Level 8

Hello Ramech,

I will try this again !

Thanks alot !

Mario

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Mario,

As one of our friends mentioned that there is a simple and straight forward way to download the CSV files in Workspace (except data visualizations): Project --> Downlaod CSV

That being said, at times this download option doesn't work effectively (from my personal experience) if your Data-set is heavy and/or the Segments applied are little complex and data-heavy. In this case I would suggest to rely on the PDF File sent by the scheduler using the patch: Share --> Send File Now.

Hope this helps and Don't forget to like the comment

Thanks,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Analytics Architect ®