Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Will AD0-E212 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional exam be difficult for person with 4 -5 yrs exp in adobe analytics?

Level 2

Will AD0-E212 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional exam be difficult for person with 4 -5 yrs exp in adobe analytics?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If you've only done implementation/developer work for those 4-5 years, then no, you won't pass. You need to know how to gather business requirements, "translate" them into technical specifications/SDR, and know how to run reports, build segments, use calculated metrics, and more.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

I took this exam in June. I believe you should take the practice exam and find out.

It honestly depends on what you do from day to day. Some of the questions do not pertain to my work and I had to read the documentation and study as I would for any other standardized exam.

Level 2

I took sample exam and had only 3 questions wrong out of 15. BTW did you clear it?

Level 1

May I ask you were did you find samples for this exam?

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If you've only done implementation/developer work for those 4-5 years, then no, you won't pass. You need to know how to gather business requirements, "translate" them into technical specifications/SDR, and know how to run reports, build segments, use calculated metrics, and more.

Level 2

85% of time i am involved reporting, segment creation, analysis, configuration. Only 15% I was into implementation.