Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Which metric should be used for Reporting Against dimension (column) created using Custom Rule Builder

Level 2

I am classifying the data from one of our evar with Name UnclassfiedData. We have classified that into 2 columns classify1, classify2.

Now that I got data into those columns, i want to create reports(freeform) out of that in workspace. Which metrics I should use against above 2 dimension columns?

By default for any evar, we have occurrences metric and evar instances metric for that report. What do we have those dimensions created using classification rule builder? below is the example for evar(Gender) i have used metric as Gender Instances

Gender Instances
female20

What should be metrics for below dimensions?

??
Classify 1

??
Classify 2
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

In general, you can use any metric.

The classification based dimensions inherit all properties from the original dimension. If you used to look at eVar Instances (Gender Instances), you can continue to apply this metric to the classifications like Classify1 and Classify2 in your example.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

In general, you can use any metric.

The classification based dimensions inherit all properties from the original dimension. If you used to look at eVar Instances (Gender Instances), you can continue to apply this metric to the classifications like Classify1 and Classify2 in your example.