Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Where are Time Zones?

Level 6

I'm trying to do a quick check between freeform and analytics for what in analytics is customer profile -> time zones report. For some reason ours looks off by 1 hour and I wanted to look a freeform. No Time Zone report (also not available in Ad-Hoc) and try making a segment with time zone that doesn't work at all either.

Is time zone getting depreciated? (the map isn't available anymore either in analytics)

but it is missing from free form

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Good question; this is the first I've heard of it. I'll follow up with our engineering team and let you know. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Good question; this is the first I've heard of it. I'll follow up with our engineering team and let you know. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! 

Level 3

Any news about it?

I'm looking for information about Time Zones but it doesn't seem to be available on Workspace...