Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

What is the recommend way to update historical data?

Level 8

We see an issue in the workspace reports, due to misspelling at website the same record added multiple times. something like below, I need to update second row value which is "sample reQuest" to the "sample request" to get the actual count.

sample request5
sample reQuest4

What is the best way to update the second record value. is there any way to sum of both without updating the record?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you seeing both records together at the same time?
Analytics should already combine the two as a single value. Which case shows up depends on the first value that showed up in the time frame you have selected.
The only way I can see this issue happening is if the case sensitivity setting was toggled via Customer Care.

Regards,
Hyder

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

The record once collected cannot be edited. If there are many records like this, you can create the classification and classify both "sample request" and "sample reQuest" as same. You can also upload metrics data via data sources for "sample request".

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you seeing both records together at the same time?
Analytics should already combine the two as a single value. Which case shows up depends on the first value that showed up in the time frame you have selected.
The only way I can see this issue happening is if the case sensitivity setting was toggled via Customer Care.

Regards,
Hyder