Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Way to limit which segments/calculated metrics appear in Workspace without VRS?

Level 5

Is there any way to limit the segments/calculated metrics/etc. to the report suite selected in Analysis Workspace? I currently see everything, and with the same names used for some segments in different report suites it makes things a bit painful. I would like to avoid having to create a bunch of different virtual report suites, and manually adding the segments that I'd like.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

there is no way to limit segments/calculated metrics for a reportsuite. they appear as soon as you have access to the items (either by creating or sharing to you).

this is one of the reason people both recommend using VRS and use a proper naming and tagging of the elements. having this setup makes it easy to find the desired items.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

there is no way to limit segments/calculated metrics for a reportsuite. they appear as soon as you have access to the items (either by creating or sharing to you).

this is one of the reason people both recommend using VRS and use a proper naming and tagging of the elements. having this setup makes it easy to find the desired items.