Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Visits and Unique visitors segment

Level 2

hi, everybody. i've encountered an unspecified hits on my page name from visits and unique visitors segment. other parameters like page url are also unspecified.

avocadoLover2022_0-1726200294812.png

i used the build information and shows that most of the unspecified hits are from the build date of my production deployment.

is it somehow related to my build date? because like ive said, other parameters are unspecified also. thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

@avocadoLover2022  It is not related to build date dimension you used for breakdown. 'Unspecified' occurs when there is no value sent in the dimension i.e. evar/prop but metric is still being collected. Here from your report screenshot, it seems that page views are quite less in which this 'Page Name' variable is sent and there seems to be more link track calls. Also, will suggest to check with developer if there was any recent change in Page Name capturing launch rule since the last production push.