Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Analytics Community Lens news letter for February 2024 is now here! Come see upcoming events and what's been going on in the community!
SOLVED

Visitors without account

Level 8

Hello Adobe Community !

I'm having some troubles in finding my real number of visitors that don't have an account (Id and password).

For that I'm triynig to use a visit container segment on our traffic variable propX that contains eaither : no-Id (when the customer has never Identified), Id exists (when the user has already identified on a previous visit), or Ided (when the user identified during curent visit).

The segment for Visits without account is an exlusion of any visit that had a propX  = Id exists or Ided.

What I don't know is if I should use a Visitor container or a Visit container on that prop?
I seem to have lesser no-id visits when I use

Kind regards and thaks for all the good tips and advice on Client segmentation !

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Mario,

I would properly use a VISITOR container, as a user/cookie may be logged in at some time and not sometime later in another visit... If you then use a VISITOR container, and exclude any VISITORS who at some time was logged in, then you get what you are looking for.

Hope this helps?

/Løjmann

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Mario,

I would properly use a VISITOR container, as a user/cookie may be logged in at some time and not sometime later in another visit... If you then use a VISITOR container, and exclude any VISITORS who at some time was logged in, then you get what you are looking for.

Hope this helps?

/Løjmann