Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Video tracking

Level 6

I know adobe can track the progress of videos. I am wondering is that required to have the video host on the site? Could adobe track the video which is link-in from youTube?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I think this is what you are looking for – Marketing Cloud Help | How to track youtube videos using DTM?

Level 6

Based on this document, it seems that I will need to add a lot of code onto the page and add code in AppMeasurement.

I am wondering, could I just add code in DTM? In pageload rule? I hope I don't need to involve development team.

Thanks,

Level 6

I just noticed that GTM had a new feature called YouTube Video trigger and video variables in 9/12/2017 release. It is pretty easy to track YouTube videos, I am wondering for DTM, do we have any easy way to track YouTube videos now?

Thanks

Employee Advisor

Andrey's linked KB article is still the most current way to track youtube videos.