Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

URL shows false

Level 1

I cant understand why url #11 is showing as"false" before it. Please guide me to correct itScreen Shot 2021-06-04 at 4.10.03 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @SAJain ,

Most likely you are passing "false:personal" as the actual value (string) in that dimension. If you can share more details like which variable/dimension it is and how you are capturing value into it then we can further look into it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @SAJain ,

Most likely you are passing "false:personal" as the actual value (string) in that dimension. If you can share more details like which variable/dimension it is and how you are capturing value into it then we can further look into it.

Level 7

@SAJain As suggested by @HemanginiS  this string is occuring because it is being passed in the server call. What is being sent in the call is recorded and showed in the workspace project. You may want to extract the raw data by Data Feeds for the day when this string came and then you can check the condition when this value is fired.