Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

urgent help needed

Former Community Member

I purchased Adobe for $26 and did the work i had to do. It didn't safed my work, nor I am able to  open and redo the work I lost. It shouldn't be this complicated!!

I need urgent solution please

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I realize this is an old thread but wanted to follow up just in case.

Sorry you're having an issue with your Adobe product. If you'd like to provide a bit more information we might be able to help. Given the limited information in the post, I'm going to assume you were experiencing an issue with a Creative Cloud product. If you still need help with this or other issues regarding Adobe Creative Cloud products, please chat with our experts on community.adobe.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

I realize this is an old thread but wanted to follow up just in case.

Sorry you're having an issue with your Adobe product. If you'd like to provide a bit more information we might be able to help. Given the limited information in the post, I'm going to assume you were experiencing an issue with a Creative Cloud product. If you still need help with this or other issues regarding Adobe Creative Cloud products, please chat with our experts on community.adobe.com