Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Upgrading Code Versions

Level 2

Hello,

Is there any issue updating the jscript code version in Dynamic Tag Manager -- how will this impact my suite? For example, going from v1.5 to v1.5.2...

I have the same question for the Marketing Cloud ID service -- is there anything to be aware of before upgrading to v1.5.3 from a previous version? Additionally, does the Marketing Cloud ID service version need to be in sync with the jscript version I'm using?

Thanks,

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

There should not be any problem in upgrading the code version in DTM. All aspects would be backward compatible. 

For the ID service, you can check out this requirement document. It is safe to select the latest version where ever available.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

There should not be any problem in upgrading the code version in DTM. All aspects would be backward compatible. 

For the ID service, you can check out this requirement document. It is safe to select the latest version where ever available.

Thanks!