Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

'Unspecified' randomly starting populating under a number of dimension, why?

Level 1

Hello,

I started to notice 'unspecified' appear across many dimensions starting last week. Does anyone know why?

This is causing problems with many segments and dashboards I've already created, as it will be a lot of work to go into all my reports and dashboards to filter out 'unspecified'. It also causes an additional filter step when creating future reports.

Hoping to understand why this started to happen all of a sudden, and if it can be excluded from the back-end?

Thanks,

Travis

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Travis,

There aren't any known/open issue which would cause this.

Have you checked the actual reports to check what data it is using? Are these classification reports? If yes, please check if you classification process is running as expected.

If you need additional help, I'd suggest submitting this as a support ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com. Primarily, because if the above doesn't help, this would require further data analysis.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Travis,

There aren't any known/open issue which would cause this.

Have you checked the actual reports to check what data it is using? Are these classification reports? If yes, please check if you classification process is running as expected.

If you need additional help, I'd suggest submitting this as a support ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com. Primarily, because if the above doesn't help, this would require further data analysis.