Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Unable to get endpoint information

Level 1

Hey, I am unable to get response on end poitnt information request. I am been using user id, company name and the secrete key which is listed under my account in Adobe analytics. Can someone help in resolving this?

Here is the response details:

{

"error": "Bad Request",

"error_description": "Invalid company specified: (string)",

"error_uri": null

}

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This would be more apt as a ticket to customer care - you can provide them with the exact request you're using, and the agent can determine where the issue is and provide a resolution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

it seems that you have an error in the request, api couldn‘t find a company with the name „campany“ you used. be aware that the „company“ string is case sensitiv, maybe all in UPPER case...

Level 1

I have copied the exact name which is show in portal. And tried all in caps as well, nothing seems to be working!...

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This would be more apt as a ticket to customer care - you can provide them with the exact request you're using, and the agent can determine where the issue is and provide a resolution.