Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to export or schedule a report in Workspace Feb. 1, 2024

Level 2

We are currently unable to Export files or Schedule file export in Adobe Analytics Workspace.

For both, when clicking on "Share" in the menu, the dropdown doesn't let us select either options in the dropdown, nothing happens...

(Noting the Shared with anyone link, that was broken for the past 2 days, has been restored. Is it possible that fix broke the export features?)

Hoping this is a temporary glitch.

Thank you for looking into this!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

18 Replies

Community Advisor

It's entirely possible that the fix broke additional functionality... 

That functionality is broken for me too.

I am going to log a ticket to client care, I would recommend that you do the same (that way you will get immediate updates on the status of the fix)

Community Advisor

At least Project > Download CVS and Project > Download PDF (as a workaround) are still functional to get files, you just have to wait on the page for the file to be compiled so that you can download it directly from the page... but it still doesn't allow us to schedule it. 

Community Advisor

@dominiquep87063 the functionality is working again for me... maybe it was a temp issue? Try again on your side.

I just tried and it is working again for me as well! 

Thank you!

Level 1

Hello Jennifer,

unfortunately the problem is still not solved for me. Could you please check this again?

Thank you!

Level 1

Same here, I'm also facing issues with the Share functionality. Any chance someone can look into this? 

Thank you,

Erica

Level 1

Hi Jennifer,

Still having the same issue here do you know when this would be resolved?

Thanks!

Community Advisor

Unfortunately, I don't work for Adobe and have no access to any information about what the engineers are working on, or what the timing might be...

My ticket was closed by my Client Care person since my problem was resolved.

However, I will say that the problem is back for me... 

@ndotq12 @EricaBl1 @Kai_95  I would suggest logging a ticket with Client Care, the more information they can gather from users, the faster they can track down the issue and hopefully find why it keeps happening.

Level 1

My entire team (20+ people) still have the issues as of this morning, Feb 2, 2024.

Community Advisor

Yeah, the issue is back... I've logged a new ticket, but I may not be able to follow up immediately here with updates... so it's a good idea for those of you that can to log your own tickets to client care so that you can get updates straight from Adobe.

Hi Jennifer! Really appreciate you posting about this--I'm having the same problem and I don't know how to log a ticket with client care--is there any way you could direct me to where to do that?

Thanks!!

Alyssa 

Community Advisor

Tickets are now all send through https://adminconsole.adobe.com/ ... so if you have access to that, there is a Support tab, and as long as you have the permissions, you can log a ticket there.

Note, sporadically the initial "Support Summary" doesn't always load for me, so if it happens, it may not be a permission issue... click on "Support Cases" to know for sure.

Level 1

Same! I thought it was me or my laptop, I need to click on support cases to view submitted tickets.

Employee

Hi everyone!

This issue has been confirmed as resolved by our Engineering team as of a day or so ago.

Could I have you all retest and confirm?

Sincerely,

Ali

Community Advisor

Thank you @alibrahi for taking the time to come and post this update.

Level 1

It is working for my team since February 5th. I apologize, should have posted an update.