Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

UI RENDER ERROR

Level 2

Has anyone else been getting the UI Render Error after logging into AA? I've been experiencing this issue intermittently over the last several weeks but clearing all my browsing data and/or switching to Incognito Mode usually let me bypass this error message. Today, however, I am persistently getting this error and those actions are having no effect.  =(  

The UI Render Error is occurring in both the latest versions of Chrome and Edge.

ui_error.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So its likely a bug in how windows 11 is rendering pages. 

try this see if it helps:

https://customer.precisely.com/s/article/How-to-Check-Your-Compatibility-Mode-Settings-in-IE-11-3600...

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Are you on any special VPN?

It may be time to clear browser cache and any related cookies.

GLTU

Level 2

I am not on any VPN when this error occurs. Clearing cookies and browser cache doesn't do anything to fix this issue.

Community Advisor

Can you try from a completely different PC to see if this still occurs?

Level 2

I tested with 4 different PCs. This error occurred on the PCs that ran Windows 11 but not on the PCs that ran Windows 10.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So its likely a bug in how windows 11 is rendering pages. 

try this see if it helps:

https://customer.precisely.com/s/article/How-to-Check-Your-Compatibility-Mode-Settings-in-IE-11-3600...

Level 2

Thanks. The article you posted pertains to IE 11 and not Windows 11 though.

Community Advisor

Understood I figured as most users use defacto browser in each it may relate in this case.

I would suspect some firewall setting in Windows 11 is then the culprit.

Level 1

Hello,

Were you able to find a solution to this error? I am seeing this error now and not finding any options.

The correct answer listed here was not helpful.