Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Triggers Data

Level 1

I'm trying to figure out the way to get access to entire data which had qualified for triggers we had made. By default, I'm able to view only 10 latest records whereas the ask is to get all the records. Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I believe what ishank is saying is that when looking at the trigger details for a given trigger within the Adobe Experience Cloud Triggers UI, the "Recent Triggers" section only shows the 10 most recent trigger instances. Without setting up a consumer to actually receive the triggers data, is there a way to see all the data produced by Adobe Experience Cloud Triggers?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Not sure, what you mean..can you give us some context.

Correct answer by
Level 2

I believe what ishank is saying is that when looking at the trigger details for a given trigger within the Adobe Experience Cloud Triggers UI, the "Recent Triggers" section only shows the 10 most recent trigger instances. Without setting up a consumer to actually receive the triggers data, is there a way to see all the data produced by Adobe Experience Cloud Triggers?