Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Tracking Conversion pixels

Level 2

Hi,

Please help me understand to get to the bottom of this issue.

Our website is an e-commerce website and with some recent changes we made to the code, I see in the conversion funnel that the conversion rate is zero.

Adobe has stopped tracking the checkout goal completion after the recent changes.

Can you guys please help me from where I can track if the Adobe conversion pixels are working correctly?

Thanks in advance.

Prathiksha.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Prathiksha,

You can use any debugger or packet sniffer tool to inspect the conversion pixel/server call.

You can use Adobe Debugger or can also opt to use browser's own Dev Tools as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Prathiksha,

You can use any debugger or packet sniffer tool to inspect the conversion pixel/server call.

You can use Adobe Debugger or can also opt to use browser's own Dev Tools as well.

Level 2

Hi Abhijeet,

Thank you for the inputs. It helps.

Can you also help me understand how I can see the conversion in Adobe Portal?

I jut want to make sure that I have all the set-up right before digger deeper into it.

Thanks,

Prathiksha.

Employee Advisor

Navigate to the checkout page on your site and open the debugger bookmarklet. You'll see the variables that are firing on that page. If you don't see any checkout events, you'll know that there is an issue with your implementation that you'll want to resolve.