Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Time Zones Report - Changing Time Stamp to Show Local Time

Level 1

I want to figure out how to convert/set the "Time Zones Report" to display in the Pacific timezone. instead of the following:

GMT+0000
GMT+0100
GMT+0200
GMT+0300
GMT+0330
GMT+0400
GMT+0430
GMT+0500
GMT+0530
GMT+0600
GMT+0630
GMT+0700
GMT+0800
GMT+0900
GMT+0930
GMT+1000
GMT+1030
GMT+1100
GMT+1200
GMT+1300
GMT+1400
GMT-0100
GMT-0200
GMT-0230
GMT-0300
GMT-0330
GMT-0400
GMT-0500
GMT-0600
GMT-0700
GMT-0800
GMT-0900
GMT-1000
GMT-1100
GMT-1200
GMT-1400

First, is it possible to have it actually show me this sort of clear and usable data?  Is there a way to make sure it only shows round hours (i.e., not things like GMT-0230)?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you can create "virtual report suites" and set the desired timezone for reporting: Create virtual report suites

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 1

What I meant was in a clear timezone stamped by hour.  Secondly, is there a way to slice this data by users in different timezones (i.e., PT users vs. CT users vs. ET users)...or I guess is this the best that Adobe Analytics / Omniture can do?

Level 1

So, since this was rejected, I can only assume the platform is not capable of showing my business by hour in my company's native time zone...correct?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you can create "virtual report suites" and set the desired timezone for reporting: Create virtual report suites

Level 1

@ursboller:  So, by setting up a Virtual Report Suite, the 'By Hour" reports and time sliced reports will display the selected timezone clearly (i.e., in our case PST vs. the +/- GMT timestamp values)?  Just asking as I do not see the option for me, so would have to have admin status increased, so want to make sure this is actually the case before I go making that request

Thanks for the answer and thanks in advance for the follow up answer.

Community Advisor

I never tried it - but it is really easy to setup a new VRS (and deleting if it does not work), it shouldn't be a big thing to test it - faster than writing more lines in here

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?