Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Time Comparison - Responsive to Date Range Change?

Level 1

In Workspace, I would like to create a YoY comparison column for across a handful of metrics for a specific month. When "This Month," I "Compare Time Periods" for "This Month Last Year to this Date Range." In doing so, it generates the correct comparison. However, when I adjust to look at the month prior, the Date Comparison column stays stagnant on the original date's YoY comparison. Is it possible to create a Date Comparison column that adjusts to the Panel date range or do I have to go in and manually modify the comparison dates each time? If so, this seems like a miss since Workspace is an otherwise powerful tool. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5
2 Replies

Level 2

I guess you may create separate free-form table and do a side by side comparison for different date ranges instead changing the date for same free-form table. 

Correct answer by
Level 5

This is not yet available.  Best bet at this point would be to upvote here:
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-Analytics-Ideas/Dynamic-date-comparison/idi-p...