Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

There was a problem loading your project. please refresh the page and try again.

Level 1

I am able to login to Adobe Analytics, but when I try to open any report from the Workspace, then I get the above error message "There was a problem loading your project. please refresh the page and try again. I did that but did not get any success. please rectify it if possible.

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

@ashoksingh06 - Can you open the browser's developer console and see the network call that is failing? Can you obtain the response of that server call? Or you may want to send it to Customer Care for troubleshooting and the resolution.

There can be several reasons why that error is seen - we would need to troubleshoot it to find the exact root cause.

Level 1

when I open the browser's console then i says "access denied". it says "You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Developer Console. If you think you should, please contact your organization's system administrator."

Employee Advisor

@ashoksingh06 - I am referring to the browser's dev console (you can right click and select Inspect, or press F12). It seems you have opened Adobe I/O developer console.

Level 1

in browser console, it says - DevTools failed to load source map .......HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Employee Advisor

Please investigate this to Adobe Client Care for further troubleshooting.

Level 1

ok ishans52004352 , thank you for your response regarding this issue!!

Level 4

Hey @ashoksingh06 - There can be different reasons as to why you see this error, so it is probably best to first check 1)status.adobe.com - to check if there is any outage/reported issues 2)logout and log back in or clear cache/use a different browser 3)Check if it is an access issue 4)Report it to Adobe Support.