Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

The page isn't loading correctly. Please check your login and try again. If you continue to get this message, contact customer care.

Level 2

Hi I get this message when I try to login to Adobe Analytics . Is it a server issue or my registration should be renewed ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is currently an issue that said it's impacting some users (Adobe Journey Optimizer... but being part of the Experience Cloud this can sometimes impact Analytics), and there was an issue earlier today (Analytics)... it's possible that one of those was impacting you?

https://status.adobe.com/

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is currently an issue that said it's impacting some users (Adobe Journey Optimizer... but being part of the Experience Cloud this can sometimes impact Analytics), and there was an issue earlier today (Analytics)... it's possible that one of those was impacting you?

https://status.adobe.com/

Thank you @Jennifer_Dungan for your response . Do you know how long would it take to resolve also how would I raise a support ticket for the same on adobe ? if you have any url or link to raise an SR then please let me know . Thank you so much .

Community Advisor

If you are still having issues now, I would open a ticket.... I hope you get the issue resolved!

Community Advisor

Do you have access to Admin Console? That is the normal place to log a ticket.. but you also need to be on the "approved" support list... If you are your system admin, hopefully you should have access... if you are not your organization's admin, you may have to reach out to them...

If you are the admin, and cannot get into the Admin Console, I think there is a support email.. try customercare@adobe.com

Community Advisor

@alnkaiuahishx9saAre you still facing the above issue?