Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Test Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Hi All,

I was wondering if you can guide me on how to configure Adobe Analytics using a guest account.

Screenshot 1.png

The idea is to run some tests and have a quick insight about how the information is collected by the analytics tool and the different ways to analyze and extract this information.
I have already did this same approach with Google Analytics and I would like to do the same with Adobe Analytics.

Based on my understandings, I cannot use the Experience Cloud Platform as it is an enterprise solution (paid). So I went ahead and try to implement Analytics using the javascript implementation (legacy). The problem is that I'm not able to download the AppMeasurement.js script from the Admin panel because this section is empty.

Screenshot 2.png

Can you help me with this implementation or give some hints about how to proceed with it?
Is there any way to subscribe to the Experience Cloud Platform using a trial or something similar?
Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Well, the thing is… you do need to be at least a Bronze-level Solution Partner to get access to the sandboxes. Adobe does not provide Analytics for free, even for those who want to try it out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Well, the thing is… you do need to be at least a Bronze-level Solution Partner to get access to the sandboxes. Adobe does not provide Analytics for free, even for those who want to try it out.

Level 1

Purva Tranquility used a cloud-based continuous testing platform that allows you to run Adobe tests on websites and mobile apps developed by Adobe on a powerful cloud of devices