Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Analytics Community Lens news letter for February 2024 is now here! Come see upcoming events and what's been going on in the community!

Target Activity > Experience Segments

Level 1

Hello,

I am currently working on a dashboard that has aggregated multiple Target Activity > Experience tests. For this exercise, I created a segment that aggregated all the control groups across the test and I also created a group for all the exposed audiences. (I know this is not the best practice, but the client wants an aggregated dashboard).

After I created these groups, I noticed something off, when I put these segments into a freeform and then add Target Activity > Experience as a subgroup, I am noticing Test Activity > Experience line items that were not included in the segment. Does anyone know what the issue may be and how to fix it?

1 Reply

Adobe Champion

Hi @pszew93,

This is a great question and a problem that has caught me as well. 

Target experiences persist, so a user may qualify for multiple experiences. If you create a segment looking for users that are in Activity 1 and then filter for all Target experiences, you should see all other qualified activates.  

As for fixing it, the best way that I know is to use a filter for your subgroup.

ShariLynnDeutsch_0-1689698881700.png

ShariLynnDeutsch_0-1689698803776.png

Thanks!

Shari