Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Target Activity > Experience Segments

Level 1

Hello,

I am currently working on a dashboard that has aggregated multiple Target Activity > Experience tests. For this exercise, I created a segment that aggregated all the control groups across the test and I also created a group for all the exposed audiences. (I know this is not the best practice, but the client wants an aggregated dashboard).

After I created these groups, I noticed something off, when I put these segments into a freeform and then add Target Activity > Experience as a subgroup, I am noticing Test Activity > Experience line items that were not included in the segment. Does anyone know what the issue may be and how to fix it?

1 Reply

Adobe Champion

Hi @pszew93,

This is a great question and a problem that has caught me as well. 

Target experiences persist, so a user may qualify for multiple experiences. If you create a segment looking for users that are in Activity 1 and then filter for all Target experiences, you should see all other qualified activates.  

As for fixing it, the best way that I know is to use a filter for your subgroup.

ShariLynnDeutsch_0-1689698881700.png

ShariLynnDeutsch_0-1689698803776.png

Thanks!

Shari