Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

tagmanager 1.0 - unable to copy from dev to stage container

shelley_elliott
Level 2
Level 2

I have been unable to copy the tagmanager 1.0 dev revision to stage after deploying to dev and testing.  Am I doing something wrong?  I clicking the copy to stage link and then nothing changes.  

[img]2014-09-16_1657.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution
shelley_elliott
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

I tied 3 different browsers and cleared cache and cookies between each.  I also opened a ticket with Client Care who informed me that Engineering would have to release a fix.  As a work around, I edited each container and updated the code in each environment instead of using the deploy option.  I hope this isn't going to cause an synch issue in the future.  But, at least I was able to get a code change deployed to the live container. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gigazelle
Employee
Employee

Hi Shelley, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Have you already tried clearing cache/cookies or trying another browser?

Also note that version of Tag Manager is not going to be around indefinitely - I'd recommend starting to consider switching over to DTM when your organization has an opportunity to do so.

Harsh_Kabra
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Shelley,

In addition to the last response, you might want to try the following:

1. Use a completely diff browser

2. Go to History and try deploying 

3. Could a UI issue as I have experienced multiple UI issues, specially on the Adobe Tag Manager screen.

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the Heart Icon and move this to Solved status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

Harsh_Kabra
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Shelley,

In addition to the last response, you might want to try the following:

1. Use a completely diff browser

2. Go to History and try deploying 

3. Could a UI issue as I have experienced multiple UI issues, specially on the Adobe Tag Manager screen.

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the Heart Icon and move this to Solved status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

shelley_elliott
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

I tied 3 different browsers and cleared cache and cookies between each.  I also opened a ticket with Client Care who informed me that Engineering would have to release a fix.  As a work around, I edited each container and updated the code in each environment instead of using the deploy option.  I hope this isn't going to cause an synch issue in the future.  But, at least I was able to get a code change deployed to the live container. 

View solution in original post

Harsh_Kabra
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Shelley,

In addition to the last response, you might want to try the following:

1. Use a completely diff browser

2. Go to History and try deploying 

3. Could a UI issue as I have experienced multiple UI issues, specially on the Adobe Tag Manager screen.

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the Heart Icon and move this to Solved status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®