Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Single page analysis

Level 1

Good morning, 

i am managing a car rental site that only has two pages: page 1, fill out all the details ( location, your name, car type) of your reservation, then hit "Book Now" and get to page 2 where you see the details of your reservation. i am trying to report on where people might be dropping out. obviously, regular funnel is useless here ( due to the lack of pages). i am looking for other ideas on how to determine how many people actually begin to make an active booking and then dont complete it vs just people landing on my page passively.

Right now, i am using "form start" and "form complete" as my version of the funnel ( form start is triggered when you begin to type the info and "form complete" is triggered when you hit "Book Now" button). are there other reports i can be using to sublimate this data? Time spent on the page? Average Page Detph?

thank you in advance for all ideas

Dmitriy  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I know that at one point there was a plugin titled "Form Analysis that would allow users to gather data on what field of the form a visitor abandoned at, but it is managed by our consulting team. If you're interested in tracking this, I'd recommend reaching out to your Account Manager so they can involve a consultant to get the details on how to best track a funnel by field instead of by page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I know that at one point there was a plugin titled "Form Analysis that would allow users to gather data on what field of the form a visitor abandoned at, but it is managed by our consulting team. If you're interested in tracking this, I'd recommend reaching out to your Account Manager so they can involve a consultant to get the details on how to best track a funnel by field instead of by page.