Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Setting ADLS2 as Destination for Data Feed

Level 1

I am trying to set up a data feed with ADLS2 hierarchical folder structure as the destination. 
The steps provided here is working https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/analytics-data-feed/create-feed.html?lang=e... 

I am trying to send the feed to a nested folder but the feed files lands on the parent folder in the container. 

Example ADLS2 set up--

ACCOUNT: myaccount

Container name: adlsgen2-mycontainer

PATH:  my-landing-folder/adobe-analytics

I am expecting the datafeed files in the 'adobe-analytics' folder but the files are landing on 'my-landing-folder' 

What am I doing wrong? 

Really appreciate any suggestion. 

Thanks, 

Partha

Screenshot of the set up

partha_sarma_0-1629416470443.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7

@partha_sarma  Are you able to put any file in adobe-analytics folder ? Can you once check the permissions of that folder if it has the write permissions ?

Level 1

@amgup I have write permissions for the folder. Am I setting the 1.pngPath correctly?