Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Sending data from Adobe Analytics to Snowflake

Level 1

What is the best and most efficient way of sending data from Adobe Analytics to Snowflake? The ask is to send all clickstream data from Adobe Analytics to Snowflake. Please let me know. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AjayBhat1 

To efficiently send clickstream data from Adobe Analytics to Snowflake, use Adobe Experience Platform (AEP). Configure Data Export Controls in Adobe Analytics, set up Adobe Analytics as a data source in AEP, and create a Snowflake destination. Create a data flow in AEP to map data between the two systems, schedule the data flow, and monitor its execution. This approach ensures seamless data transfer and leverages AEP's powerful data processing capabilities.

Let me know if you still need help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AjayBhat1 

To efficiently send clickstream data from Adobe Analytics to Snowflake, use Adobe Experience Platform (AEP). Configure Data Export Controls in Adobe Analytics, set up Adobe Analytics as a data source in AEP, and create a Snowflake destination. Create a data flow in AEP to map data between the two systems, schedule the data flow, and monitor its execution. This approach ensures seamless data transfer and leverages AEP's powerful data processing capabilities.

Let me know if you still need help.

Level 1

@Hemang35 By creating a snowflake destination I am assuming you are asking to create it in Connections > Destinations. But, I do not see Snowflake as an option in the Catalog. How should I go about setting this up? 

Community Advisor

Snowflake also has a preview feature for S3-compatible endpoints.  You can use Adobe Analytics Data Feeds to easily send clickstream data to S3 buckets.