Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Send file on Schedule on Workspace

Level 1

Hi, I am wondering if there's any way to get around this issue? I will really need to get file send on schedule (Adobe Analytics), instead of hitting it manually every day 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@AdobeUser2050You can schedule the workspace projects by navigating to Workspace & then clicking on Share > Send File on Schedule as shown below.

kainth_0-1593112343133.png

Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues while try to use this option. So, that I can assist you further.

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

@AdobeUser2050You can schedule the workspace projects by navigating to Workspace & then clicking on Share > Send File on Schedule as shown below.

kainth_0-1593112343133.png

Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues while try to use this option. So, that I can assist you further.

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 2
But there is a limitation that the Expiration Date must be within a year from the start date, anyone know how to solve this?

Level 1
Sorry, I should have explained more. This feature doesn't work for me, I have no idea why but I have tried setting this every day at least for few times but it has never worked

Level 4
If you've attempted to use general functionality and its not working for you, you need to submit a client care ticket for them to address the bug.

Level 4
@rickyffff; I think that is a feature not a bug. As the expiration approaches the owner will get a message via email - all they have to do is click a link and it will renew. This prevents outdated reports that no longer represent an implementation from being sent in perpetuity.

Level 2
@ForgotPassword4Times , i didnt say it is a bug. But expire in 1 year create a lot of extra admin works for us to renew. if there are many scheduled reports need to renew, it is not just 'click a link' effort

Level 4
@rickyfff , maybe it changed recently, but in the past It really was literally 'click this link to renew'.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?

Level 1
I'm having the same problem where the UI lets me Send file on Schedule normally but then it never arrives, oh multiple emails, including the email of the user login, and you can't find anything in the Scheduled Projects Manager. Mine is empty. Could this be something to do with user permissions?