Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Scheduled Project not being sent

Level 1

I created a scheduled project to be sent hourly, but this project is barely sent daily and sometimes not at all, all other projects are being sent fine except this one.  I have no idea what is going on. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm ok tricky one...

1. There are no email addresses with errors, it just sends to one single email which does receive it when Adobe decides to send it.(ok no real prob I can see)

2. I thought about this and changed it to once every two hours and saw no significant change in sending reliability. How do i check for excessive processing rules?(check in Admin report Suites pop up Menu processing rules)

3. I cant see the queue, where can I see the queue? I've scoured all the menus and can't find that menu. I have some pretty massive scheduled projects and they all send fine. I press send now on this particular project and it may take hours, days, or sometimes it may never arrive.(queue is not available to regular users or admins needs to have Adobe Support to review)

4. There are no special characters. (check one less factor)

I also got another idea is it possible your IT department is at play here... When you schedule the ones that do make it through were you on VPN? If yes try and use non VPN setting to see other reports. Also check to see you have all necessary ips domains white listed for Adobe products.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/technotes/ip-addresses.html?lang=en

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

First thing I would check is on distribution list are there any email addresses with errors? If so remove update them. How are you sending the project email? ftp?

Second thing if the report is hourly are there any metrics that require any processing rules to complete first? That could delay the data being available in a timely hourly fashion as some processing rules may take hours to complete first.

Also check to see no other big requests lie in queue already hourly sometimes may again be an issue of raw schedule data volume.

I would also check do you have any special symbols or accents in requested Project, if yes remove or edit name?

good luck

Level 1

1. There are no email addresses with errors, it just sends to one single email which does receive it when Adobe decides to send it.

2. I thought about this and changed it to once every two hours and saw no significant change in sending reliability. How do i check for excessive processing rules?

3. I cant see the queue, where can I see the queue? I've scoured all the menus and can't find that menu. I have some pretty massive scheduled projects and they all send fine. I press send now on this particular project and it may take hours, days, or sometimes it may never arrive.

4. There are no special characters.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm ok tricky one...

1. There are no email addresses with errors, it just sends to one single email which does receive it when Adobe decides to send it.(ok no real prob I can see)

2. I thought about this and changed it to once every two hours and saw no significant change in sending reliability. How do i check for excessive processing rules?(check in Admin report Suites pop up Menu processing rules)

3. I cant see the queue, where can I see the queue? I've scoured all the menus and can't find that menu. I have some pretty massive scheduled projects and they all send fine. I press send now on this particular project and it may take hours, days, or sometimes it may never arrive.(queue is not available to regular users or admins needs to have Adobe Support to review)

4. There are no special characters. (check one less factor)

I also got another idea is it possible your IT department is at play here... When you schedule the ones that do make it through were you on VPN? If yes try and use non VPN setting to see other reports. Also check to see you have all necessary ips domains white listed for Adobe products.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/technotes/ip-addresses.html?lang=en