Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Scheduled File Delivery Process using Adobe Analytics

Level 1

I need to create a new file delivery process using adobe analytics. Files will be residing in network drive folder location. I need to pick this files and transfer it to an FTP server .This job will be a reccuring one.

Which is the best tool  in adobe analytics to do this task ? Can someone enlighten ?

It would be great  , people who know the solution send the messages to inbox.

Thanks,

Albert

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

ok this is more an IT workflow issue.

Adobe analytics is good a report and native file generation and delivery.

3rd party type of work moving files, would be better served by a unix shell script solution or if you want Mac os X has some awesome file workflow solutions that would do exactly what you want.

GLTU

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

A little unsure but if I understand:

Are you generating a file from Adobe Analytics then placing it somewhere to be picked up on a network drive??

need more info...

What OS are you using and the OS of destination network drive using?

What type of report are you generating? PDF, Dashboard, excel?

Level 1

Hi ,

We have input files generated as a part of some other process and not from adobe analytics.

Windows 10 operating system is used in destination network drive as well as in local machine.

Currently we don’t deal with reports. It is just a file delivery system . Files has to be picked up from a network drive and dropped in FTP. This task will be a recurring one .

Thanks,

Albert

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

ok this is more an IT workflow issue.

Adobe analytics is good a report and native file generation and delivery.

3rd party type of work moving files, would be better served by a unix shell script solution or if you want Mac os X has some awesome file workflow solutions that would do exactly what you want.

GLTU