Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Schedule Workspace Dashboard ACCURATELY Every Quarter

Level 1

Is there a way to accurately do this? I see the "custom frequency" but if i set it to 91 or 90 days I may get the dashboard either a day early or a day late. How is such a basic feature missing? I see several requests from 2015 and there is still no straightforward way to achieve this? Or am I missing something here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There doesn't appear to be a pre-defined quarterly schedule:

JDungan_0-1654521739443.png

However, while not the most optimized, have you considered creating 4 schedules using the "Send Yearly by Specific Date"?

Quarters are defined by specific months, so while slightly annoying to have to create 4 separate schedules for the same report, this would ensure that the report sends on the correct day.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There doesn't appear to be a pre-defined quarterly schedule:

JDungan_0-1654521739443.png

However, while not the most optimized, have you considered creating 4 schedules using the "Send Yearly by Specific Date"?

Quarters are defined by specific months, so while slightly annoying to have to create 4 separate schedules for the same report, this would ensure that the report sends on the correct day.

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. 4 separate schedules seems to be my only option and a very annoying one. I would assume this is a basic ask for any analyst, baffles me how an industry leading tool would not have this feature. 

Community Advisor

Lol, yes, that is a bit silly. You should log this as an Idea (and hopefully Adobe will implement it)!

Level 1

I've seen multiple requests and some idea submissions over the years, they moved them to "Archived"

Community Advisor

I wonder if maybe they were archived as there was already an open one? The one I found still appears to be active... though it would have been nice of them to say "why" it was archived.. and if an effort to consolidate links post a link to said idea and ask them to up-vote it.....

Edit: That said, I am going to try and ask some of my Adobe contacts and try and ensure better transparency on this