Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Schedule Workspace Dashboard ACCURATELY Every Quarter

Level 1

Is there a way to accurately do this? I see the "custom frequency" but if i set it to 91 or 90 days I may get the dashboard either a day early or a day late. How is such a basic feature missing? I see several requests from 2015 and there is still no straightforward way to achieve this? Or am I missing something here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There doesn't appear to be a pre-defined quarterly schedule:

JDungan_0-1654521739443.png

However, while not the most optimized, have you considered creating 4 schedules using the "Send Yearly by Specific Date"?

Quarters are defined by specific months, so while slightly annoying to have to create 4 separate schedules for the same report, this would ensure that the report sends on the correct day.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There doesn't appear to be a pre-defined quarterly schedule:

JDungan_0-1654521739443.png

However, while not the most optimized, have you considered creating 4 schedules using the "Send Yearly by Specific Date"?

Quarters are defined by specific months, so while slightly annoying to have to create 4 separate schedules for the same report, this would ensure that the report sends on the correct day.

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. 4 separate schedules seems to be my only option and a very annoying one. I would assume this is a basic ask for any analyst, baffles me how an industry leading tool would not have this feature. 

Community Advisor

Lol, yes, that is a bit silly. You should log this as an Idea (and hopefully Adobe will implement it)!

Level 1

I've seen multiple requests and some idea submissions over the years, they moved them to "Archived"

Community Advisor

I wonder if maybe they were archived as there was already an open one? The one I found still appears to be active... though it would have been nice of them to say "why" it was archived.. and if an effort to consolidate links post a link to said idea and ask them to up-vote it.....

Edit: That said, I am going to try and ask some of my Adobe contacts and try and ensure better transparency on this