Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Schedule not working for Report Builder

d_joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My Report Builder's schedule has not been working when I try sending it to multiple recipients (myself + additional) on a scheduled basis. I have tried this with various files, different frequencies and different people. For multiple recipients, it only works when I do 'send it immediately'. The scheduled report works when I send it only to myself and but doesn't work when I send it to multiple people. Currently, it is only me on the scheduled report. Every morning I have to download the report from the email which is sent to me daily. I then use 'Send immediately' to send it to the required group of people. Can someone tell me how I can fix it?

1 Accepted Solution
waheedchuahdary
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you @Saurabh Kumar
I was using semicolon for separating those emails along with a SPACE and there I was having a problem. Correct way to schedule reports in a report builder on multiple emails is; use semicolon to separate emails but without SPACE between emails after the semicolon.

View solution in original post

0 Replies
waheedchuahdary
Level 2
Level 2

I get an error "invalid email delivery value" when I schedule it for/on multiple email addresses. What's the correct way to add an email address in "TO" after another ones
Is it something like
abc@hotmailcom, xyz@hotmail.com or what ???

Saurabh_Kumar1
Level 5
Level 5

You may use abc@hotmailcom;  xyz@hotmail.com​. This (e:mail addresses separated by semicolon) works for me.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

waheedchuahdary
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you @Saurabh Kumar
I was using semicolon for separating those emails along with a SPACE and there I was having a problem. Correct way to schedule reports in a report builder on multiple emails is; use semicolon to separate emails but without SPACE between emails after the semicolon.

View solution in original post