Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

SAINT Import Invalid Classification Error - ways to troubleshoot

Level 1

We are sending data to a client's Adobe Analytics Reporting Suite via POST API. The data includes the key that is associated to an eVar along with conversion classifications. The client has already ensured that the "Quote Output" box is unchecked so they can receive special characters. However, when sending data to the client they are receiving a SAINT import error of "Invalid classification - Conversion Classification Name". We've confirmed that the names of the conversion classifications that we are passing over match what they have in their setup. What else could be causing this error? Web service permissions? Could brackets in the data being sent over throwing out the errors (see example below)?

Example:

"conversion_classification_name" : [ ]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@myhighnoon In case you are still seeing the same error, I will recommend creating a ticket with ClientCare team and have this checked. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

@myhighnoon - Have you tried classifying a small list of items that you know do not have special characters of any sort? Assuming this is successful, it would rule out any issues outside of what's in the file (headers, permissions, etc).

Level 1

@Brian_Johnson_ I am hoping to sync and troubleshoot in real-time with the client later today, and slim down the classifications to see what, if anything, it helps rule out. Should that not work, I may need to reach out to Customer Support like @Saurav_Raj suggested. Thanks for the help!

Correct answer by
Employee

@myhighnoon In case you are still seeing the same error, I will recommend creating a ticket with ClientCare team and have this checked.