Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

s.isPageview - what is the purpose of this in R&A

Level 2

Can you please help me understand the purpose of having s.isPageview in the appmeasurement code..

I am also seeing s.isPageview in Data Workbench Sensor file added to the web pages...

Thanks - Kamal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Kamal,

We have used it to control what parts of s_doPlugins() to execute on all request and what to only execute on page loads.

/Løjmann

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Kamal,

We have used it to control what parts of s_doPlugins() to execute on all request and what to only execute on page loads.

/Løjmann

Level 1

Thank you Løjmann. Please take a look at the below and help.

Appmeasurement code says  s.isPageView = true

But the Insight senor says  s.isPageView = false. I am not sure on the use of false here. Does this mean Insight Sensor do not want to execute on page load. Can you please let know why false is used here. Can you please help. 

"Sensor files collects few variables from each page. At the end of this code  s.isPageView = false".

Thanks

Kamal

Level 1

Thank you Løjmann. Please take a look at the below and help.

Appmeasurement code says  s.isPageView = true

But the Insight senor says  s.isPageView = false. I am not sure on the use of false here. Does this mean Insight Sensor do not want to execute on page load. Can you please let know why false is used here. Can you please help. 

"Sensor files collects few variables from each page. At the end of this code  s.isPageView = false".

Thanks

Kamal

Level 5

Hi Kamal,

I'm not sure about the sensor files and how the setup with those are, so I can't respond to that.

/Thomas