Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Ruler Builder not Classifying Saint Keys

Level 2

Hello,

I am having issues trying to automate the classification of Saint keys.

I have created rule sets using the Rule Builder tool, and as you can see from the attachment, this particular rule works as it should when I test it. The particular keys I am testing are ones that recently came in unclassified from the latest file I exported.

For any new keys coming in, I notice after exporting the respective data set that these keys are unclassified.

I am trying to understand why rule builder is not automatically classifying any data coming in as I am wasting hours having to manually update fields in the export.

Thanks,

John

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Have you tried deactivating the rule and then reactivating it and having it do the last months entries again? That might shake the tree enough to make it start working again.

btw, all my rules seem to be working and I just added one 5 days ago so right around the upgrade timeframe and it's working

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi John,

A screenshot of the rule you created would be of great help to find out where the problem is.

Harry

Level 2

Hello,

I attached a document including screenshots of the rule and the test screen showing my rule works as intended.

John

Level 2

Rules look ok to me on a first glance. Must be something beyond my knowledge. To make it worse: I'm experiencing today the same problem. And that for rules that are in place since months.

I reached out to client care and will keep you posted.

Level 2

My rules are functioning fine again. Did you make any progress?

Level 2

I have the same issue here and I have also reached out to Client Care.

The rule is fine but only a portion of the data is being classified.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Have you tried deactivating the rule and then reactivating it and having it do the last months entries again? That might shake the tree enough to make it start working again.

btw, all my rules seem to be working and I just added one 5 days ago so right around the upgrade timeframe and it's working