Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Right on a report suite

Level 1

Hello,

I’m trying to implement Adobe Analytics API 2.0 in an Adobe Campaign connector.

Authentication is OK.

Segments / users utilization endpoint is OK.

But when I Try to test metrics or report endpoint, The system returns I don’t have access.

In admin console (I’m administrator), I gave to my user all the rights but the message is still the same.

{

"errorCode": "insufficient_access",

"errorDescription": "User does not have access to this report suite - Error caused by exceptionName=java.lang.IllegalAccessError due to exceptionMessage=User does not have access to this report suite",

"errorId": "4e5a5954-11e4-4782-bb8b-675924181afb"

}

When I go to Adobe Analytics administration, I’m not able to see my user. So I can’t see it in an user group and finally, I guess I don’t have access to the report suite.

Do you know if I can do anything to appears in administration ?

Thank you for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

We had the same issue. We found out that the API integration that we were using did not have sufficient permissions. Here's what we did to resolve:

1. Log in to the Adobe I/O Console (https://console.adobe.io/)
  2. Click "View Integrations"
  3. Find the API Integration you are using and click "View"
  4. Select "Services"
  5. You should have Adobe Analytics in the "Configured Services" box -- if not, select it from Available Services at the bottom of the page
  6. When you hover over Adobe Analytics (in Configured Services), you'll see several options -- click "Config"
  7. From here, all of your Adobe Analytics profiles are available to be added to the API Integration
  8. Click "Apply" at the bottom of the screen

Note, it took about 10 minutes after making the changes for the API call to go through successfully.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

We had the same issue. We found out that the API integration that we were using did not have sufficient permissions. Here's what we did to resolve:

1. Log in to the Adobe I/O Console (https://console.adobe.io/)
  2. Click "View Integrations"
  3. Find the API Integration you are using and click "View"
  4. Select "Services"
  5. You should have Adobe Analytics in the "Configured Services" box -- if not, select it from Available Services at the bottom of the page
  6. When you hover over Adobe Analytics (in Configured Services), you'll see several options -- click "Config"
  7. From here, all of your Adobe Analytics profiles are available to be added to the API Integration
  8. Click "Apply" at the bottom of the screen

Note, it took about 10 minutes after making the changes for the API call to go through successfully.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----