Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Restore deleted user

Level 1

Yesterday, I deleted a user in Omniture but before doing so I transferred over her scheduled reports to my account. This morning the people with scheduled reports received their reports with a "Not Authorized" error message. 

All the reports and dashboards are showing up in my scheduled reports list however some have an error messages that ask me to "reschedule" the reports and when I do it still sends out a "Not Authorized" error message. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Donna, it sounds like the user that you transferred the reports to doesn't have access to everything they need. Can you try making them an admin temporarily to see if the 'not authorized' issues go away? If it works, then you'll want to make sure they belong to all permission groups the former user had.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Donna, it sounds like the user that you transferred the reports to doesn't have access to everything they need. Can you try making them an admin temporarily to see if the 'not authorized' issues go away? If it works, then you'll want to make sure they belong to all permission groups the former user had.