Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Resized Line Visualizations appear with scroll bars

Level 1

Since a month or so line visualizations that are manually resized to fit a panel and previously were scaled responsively now appear with scroll bars. Is this a bug that is expected to be fixed?

This is very unfortunate as also the visualizations in scheduled projects now have the scroll bars and the data is not completely visible

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Image from above so people don't have to download:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1685543645182.png

That's odd.. if I create a new scaled down visualization it looks fine... I don't see a lot of "legend items" that might cause the scrollbars..

Have you tried re-scaling it? Making it smaller than back to this size? It might just be that this version got corrupted and is now saved with scroll bars???

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Image from above so people don't have to download:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1685543645182.png

That's odd.. if I create a new scaled down visualization it looks fine... I don't see a lot of "legend items" that might cause the scrollbars..

Have you tried re-scaling it? Making it smaller than back to this size? It might just be that this version got corrupted and is now saved with scroll bars???

Level 1

Unfortunately it is not a single project that has this issue. It is all across our projects.

It seems to be affecting visualizations with adjusted height. Returning to default height (using the icon) removes the scroll bars, but then the visualization does not align with the other elements in the project (that is why it was resized in the first place).

Resizing it anew also doesn't fix it. Every height different from the default one results in the scroll bars.

Displaying/hiding the legend items or adding more elements to the visualization also has no effect.

Community Advisor

Hmmmm.. 

You may have to reach out to client care so that they can look at your actual reports....

I have resized graphs and don't have that issue... and it seems that the attempt to make it full, then resize back down isn't working

Level 2

Thanks Jennifer, this is an issue across al my Adobe client projects, it's not customer specific. Please raise this as a bug

Community Advisor

It would be better for you to log a bug... you have the example reports where the issue is being encountered, and you will have direct access to see the updates.

I don't work for Adobe, I am just another user like you... 

Level 2

Same problem here for a while. Just submitted a case.

Level 2

Hi All,

I raised this with Adobe client care, went back and forth until they finally said it's not a bug and said to raise it with my Account Rep. My Adobe account rep advised that it's a known issue and they will resolve in an upcoming release. Pain in the @$$

Community Advisor

I agree, that is annoying.. also, its clearly a bug! I hope it gets resolved soon.

Level 2

I will add this thread to my current case with Client Care.

Level 2

@svet

Apparently this bug got fixed with some release couple of months ago. Occasionaly a scrollbar appears but scaling the window or browser zoom let's it disappear.