Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Reporting Who's Viewing My Dashboards?

Level 1

Good morning everyone!

I was curious to see if SiteCatalyst had a feature which I could be able to report the number of times our SiteCatalyst users view the dashboards I create with their usernames, and what dashboards broken down for me to see. It'd be nice to know if my dashboards are being useful internally. :) Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Ken,

If you are an Adobe Analytics Admin you can view user usage logs via Admin>Logs>Usage & Access logs. To my knowledge the information contained in that view are the only available UI records within a company.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Ken,

If you are an Adobe Analytics Admin you can view user usage logs via Admin>Logs>Usage & Access logs. To my knowledge the information contained in that view are the only available UI records within a company.

Best,

Brian

Level 1

Hi Brian, 

Thank you! This was along the lines of what I was looking for. I appreciate your help :)